Our convenient Title Loans make getting money easier than you may have thought. If you own your car and have the title, we can help you get the money you need. No credit check.
How A Title Loan Works:
A title loan is based on the appraised value of your owned vehicle. We provide a loan on the spot and place a lien on the vehicle title. You keep driving your car while you pay back the loan. The length and availability of title loans varies by state.
- Bring your car and car title to a center that offers Title Loans.
- An employee will inspect your vehicle to estimate its value
- Loan amount will be based on the value of your car
- Agree to terms and scheduled payments
- Return to the branch location to repay your loan on its due date
Our Simple Process:
- Fill out quick application in-store or get started online
- Drive car to location
- Get vehicle inspected
- Finalize loan documents
- Receive money in minutes
- Keep your car while you pay your loan back on the due date.
What to Bring:
- Free and Clear Vehicle Title
- Proof of Residence (Utility Bill)
- Government Issued ID
- Vehicle (for Inspection Only)
Services vary by location.
Visit a Store
Always Payday first opened its doors over 20 years ago in the Central Ohio area. Since then we have opened dozens of locations around the Columbus area. Cash emergencies happen, and we understand that when those situations arise, you need help immediately. That’s why we want to make sure you have every chance to get help when YOU need it, and our stores and online services allows that to happen.
- Click on the button to the right.
- Find the location that is closest to you.
- Bring in a copy of your ID, and a personal check.
- For Faster Service, check out our……..
* Warning. The loan is not intended to meet long-term financial needs. The loan should only be used to meet immediate short term cash needs. Repeated or frequent use can cause serious financial hardships. Borrowers should evaluate the costs and benefits of all alternatives before entering into a loan agreement. Other forms of short term credit that may be less expensive including a loan from other institutions or from family and friends, or a salary advance.Loan Payment Information: All loans have an agreed upon due date as covered in the customers loan agreement. If payment is not received by the due date, late fees or other fees may apply as detailed in each customer loan agreement. All collections efforts on past due accounts are conducted in a professional, fair and lawful manner in accordance with applicable state and federal laws. The ability to renew a loan varies by state depending upon state regulations and company policy. Loans are not renewed automatically; however, if loan renewal is available, fees may be assessed and details for renewing a loan are provided in the customers loan agreement. For customers having difficulty repaying their loan, repayment plans may be available and vary by state. For further information, please contact your nearest location.
Loans marketed through alwayspayday.net are arranged by Preferred Loans, LLC, a licensed Credit Services Organization CS.900212.000, with OHSCO d/b/a Buckeye Loan Company), an unaffiliated third party lender.